Went to Little India today and in a short 3 plus hours, noticed 2 odd things.
Number 1: I took 857 there and back, and saw these hemispherical opaque objects attached to the front, back and somewhere in the middle near one of the aircon vents in the bus. They look like the security cameras near ATMs. Have no idea whether they are some new features I missed in the news and as of now, still don't know what to make of them.
Number 2: This is even more retarded. Was at this coffee shop at Kelantan Lane and this sign outside the toilet stated: "Those who are not customers of the coffee shop have to pay 10 cents." In that half an hour I was there, at least 5 people walked in to the coffee shop to use the toilet, and did not pay a single cent. The best part of it all, the sign was written in all four languages.
The extent of my extreme boredom...
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment