Monday, September 18, 2006

Odd trio

This post is to the people who told me to update more often. So I shall do a straightforward post about them.

Sent Nic off yesterday with Xinen. And it just struck me how odd a bunch we are. Three Librans doing different things, with drastically different tastes in everything from food, fashion to books. It is really amazing how we got along and became good friends in less than a year, much better than some of my friends I have known for half of my life, literally. Think about it: one likes skinny, buttless, pale Japanese guys, one has a lot of pink things but doesn't like pink, and I have no fashion sense at all. Maybe that's why we haven't bored ourselves sick. Haha... island creamery, macs (specifically the braddell one), bad jokes (remember rentokil= rent-to-kill?), large doses of suanning each other, late nights and the sheer inertia of not wanting to go home. We started different, studying different courses in different places and will come back to different jobs. But still, we will remain the rather improbable good friends. Heh. =)

No comments: