So far 'A's has been bad, full of so many unexpected twists, turns and odd questions. I'm not sure whether is it just me not having studied enough, ill-prepared and taking things perhaps a tad too lightly. I hope it's not just me, who thinks that this year's papers are very freakish. And the hard papers have not even arrived.
Math: paper 1 was great, paper 2 was bad.
GP: NO question on government! forced into doing state intervention in business
GP compre: didn't really finish AQ.
Hist 1: have never thought of any of the questions in those light before, though i have faithfully gone through essay plans. Not anybody's fault, but took a lot of improvisations. Had very little for french rev, too much for new imperialism (and no time!).
I am not sure whether I have messed up enough not to get at least 3As and a B3 for GP. But oh well, concentrate on the remaining papers! *trying very hard to convince myself*
Friday, November 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment