It's quite weird how i take so long to catch up with this idea of blogging... but i've suddenly decided to get it rectified... finally decided to set up a home in cyberspace.
So far got through 3 weeks of the third term and just cannot wait for it to be over... getting fed up with going back to the totalitarian regime at wee hours in the morning, but well, I have no choice but to trudge on. I know I have slacked off for the past 1 and a half years, and it's probably time to get my engine started, but you know, it's kind of hard... somehow I feel rather ill-prepared for the As, not so sure of myself anymore... maybe that has to do with the nature of the subjects I am taking...
Maybe I should just start getting some work done.
"When will i begin, to live again." - Moulin Rouge
Saturday, July 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment