It's a relatively new album by Linkin Park, referring to the Doomsday Clock.
The world is 5 minutes away from its end, according to this particular calculation.
I felt 5 minutes away from blowing up at someone, but have kept quiet. Even pretended that nothing happened.
Have never believed I would like Linkin Park, or any rock band for the matter.
But these weeks, have been the noisier the better. The better to vent my frustration, the better to drown out the noise outside.
Of course it helps if the lyrics are meaningful at the same time.
Currently have a desire to get superwoofer speakers, but am refraining because moving it would be a disaster and back on campus, superwoofer speakers will get me in trouble.
The practical mind got me into this bind, and at the same time is preventing me from getting back.
The only way perhaps is to do as one of the songs in the album goes: "remember the best and leave all the rest behind." Too bad, I have to do this even before they die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment