Saturday, July 08, 2006

Frequencies

Went out with Xin en and Nic yesterday, talking rot over ice cream and twister fries. We had an amazingly good time, though most of it was gossip and light-hearted talk. There were no awkward silences, no worries about offending each other, no problems at all though we are in many ways significantly different. Talk about opposites attract. Somehow, the stress factor I feel with my course mates have never existed with these people. They completely took my mind off all the negative feelings I have had in the past few weeks and I felt totally relaxed and charged up.
If only we can still remain such good friends after uni, when we may all have changed a little or a lot and work places its demands on us. (At least we will completely understand if the reporter turns up very late and dinner appointments become supper. heehee.)

No comments: