The last post has been removed, just in case i contravene some sedition act, for incitement to political violence. I told TK blogging was dangerous, you could get in trouble for it, he said I was "siao", but well, craziness can become reality. ;) Coming from someone who has been in an IT club for 6 years, the internet is a crazy dangerous world, and blogging enables everyone and anyone to link to you and read your thoughts (of course, the most intimate ones are left unsaid and undocumented). I just found out that jenn has somehow found her way to my blog... welcome... but i don't think i gave her the blog address... hmmm.
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
2 weeks of examinations and my brains are nearly fried... for an incongruous list of things I have done... 1 drq, 1 case study, 3 econs essay, 8 history essays, 8 lit essays, 2 s hist essay, and s econs essay to come. A rather pathetic attempt to imitate decline and fall. I'm losing my inspiration, being expected to churn out 3 essays per day, doing more work in 2 weeks than what i've done for the whole year. I know this is just pathetic, unintellectual, boring whinings of a crazy 17 year old dealing with prelims... so ignore me. Everything seems to be linking up, within subjects, across subjects, when suddenly the meaninglessness and circularity of D and F, cast its ugly shadow across Pinter and Plath and S Hist, when predictions of revolution leading to revolution happening bring to mind self-fulfilling expectations theory.
I have thought it would have taken me dreadfully long to come to this stage, where life is at a turning point, full of uncertainty. After nearly 2 years, i am not even sure i like college life, i know i will surely miss it, but not sure whether is it out of love and nolstalgia or just pure familiarity of routine. Seeing the same people in the same classroom, the same teacher for the same subject for 8 blocks a week. Even morning assembly on mondays have become more of a joke, instead of a dread. I'm sure it's familiarity, considering i have never absorbed any of the school propaganda and for a very long time, i have sought greener pastures. Without the familiarity of meeting everyday, will we even make the effort to meet up and remain good friends, a huge gathering without cliques? Cynical me says unlikely, the teeny weeny romantic side of me says i can always initiate.
Shall stop typing, cos my fingers really hurt from all the writing this morning.
Friday, September 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment